Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Be a Simple Kind of Man

I mean really simple. Like Forrest Gump simple.

It's not a moral thing. It's not a return to simpler times thing. It's not a romantic view of rural America thing.

It's an easily amused kind of thing, like the Nirvana song.



I'm fairly exited and entertained by Christmas lights. I would also love it do death if I could get my hands on some neon signs. Such things would leave me highly contented with life. Once my pitchers mound is completed I will have two of the three things on my life-checklist. Not of goals necessarily, but more on a lifestyle level.

I think Vegas would leave me in a trance. I could care less about the gambling. Think of all the lights! NEON! COLORED! FLASHING! ALL THREE IN ONE!!!!!


One of the things to see in the world in my opinion the Neon Boneyard, in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment