Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pray to God I Never Get a Time Machine

What would you do if you had a Time Machine.

Stop atrocities? Warn relatives about future negative events? Save lives in general?

Wait a second, I'm think I may be overestimating the selflessness of the general population. It's more likely that depending on what era is gone back to that person x is going to either invest or pull their money out of something.

First things first, before I went to see the Colssus of Rhodes, Woodstock, or the Great Molasses Flood of Boston, I would probably frequent some more...infamous occurences.

And for the purposes of this post I'm not going to be intervening in anything. Kind of like the way those producers of nature films never help a wounded seagull or hide lion or cheetah cubs from a dominant male who is coming to devour them.

I think I would have to go see Gacy's crawlspace, when it was open for business of course. I would also definantly hit up that time Michael Richards deemed it prudent to for reasons unknown, deliver some highly experimental comedy. A Texas school book depository in 1963 would also be on my list, primarily because there's a good chance no one will be in it by the name of Oswald.

I would go to concerts definantly. I would have to see Bill Hicks and 1973 Pink Floyd show. Would the money I spent be taken out of my bank account in the present?

No comments:

Post a Comment